We are Fireplace and Wallpaper Company Limited. Registered with Companies House (UK)
registration number 08884339. VAT Number 130408654. Registered office address: 208 Marton
Road Middlesbrough, Cleveland TS4 2ER
1. These Terms and Conditions are owned by Fireplace and Wallpaper Company Limited and are
to be used in conjunction with our on line site: wallpaperonline.co.uk. Fireplace and Wallpaper
Company Limited are the owners of all logo’s and images within their on line site,
wallpaperonline.co.uk, consent MUST be obtained prior to any uses its content.
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the goods, you agree
to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the goods from the website if
you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
4. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods, and you
expressly agree to this.
BASIS OF SALE
5. The order process is set out on our website. Each step you take has been designed for you to
check and amend your order prior to submitting your purchase. It is your responsibility to check that
you have used the ordering process correctly. Note: your card will be debited immediately following
6. You must be over the age of 18 years, and be legally able to enter into a binding contract and be
the holder of a valid credit/debit card or an acceptable Paypal account.
7. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a contract entered into by you the
Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different
contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects be
better for you, eg by giving your rights as a business.
8. A contract will be formed for the sale of goods ordered only when you receive an email from us
confirming the (order confirmation). You must ensure that the order is complete and accurate and
inform us of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you.
AT A GLANCE
Samples: If the option is not shown, this will mean that there is no option to purchase a sample, (this
may be due to the product being shipped direct from the supplier). Please see sample prices where
available on the product page.
Promotions: Only one discount code can be used per transaction. You must enter any discount
codes at the Checkout, for the discount to apply. Discount codes are for online purchases only.
Delivery Charges: All samples - Royal Mail £1.99p, Standard delivery £5.99 – Northern Scotland,
Western Isles, Shetland and Orkney £18.99 - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles
£26.99 - Channel Isles £29.99.
OUR LIABILITY STATEMENT
We will not be liable to the customer for any losses they may suffer in the result of Fraud –
fraudulent misrepresentation and App Scams.
We sell products for private use only.
Products that come directly from a manufacturer. Please refer to their Terms and Conditions. If you
are a consumer, a manufacturer’s guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect your legal rights in
relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available
from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.